Sabtu, 29 Mei 2010

Answer TASK V

A. Choose to complete sentences.
1.every year
2.physics, chemistry, physiology, literature and peace.
3.he was born in 1833 in Sweden
4.63
5.his invention of dynamite and other explosives
6.have reached
7.was living
8.haven’t seen
9.hasn’t ridden
10. was moving
11.burned
12.was walking
13.was cooking
14.have been cleaning
15.have been teaching
16.have been cooking
17.have been looking
18.had arrived
19.had
20.have never seen
21.had passed
22.will have been entering
23.had gone around
24.will be
25.will discuss
26.will have been playing
27.shall not have been living
28.have grown
29.the front door wasn’t locked by the servant
30.it’s still being repairs
31.In Singapore people speak English
32.Did his care stolen by you?
33.if Jim knows what is she doing
34.told me to sit down and asked me do you smoke?
35.Donny why did he make many mistakes

B. Supply the correct tense
36. Andy (walk) very quickly when I (meet) him yesterday ( Andy was walking very quickly when I met him yesterday )
37. Buddy (play) the piano when our guests (arrive) last night ( Buddy is playing the piano when our guests arrived )
38. Erma (know) Linda for a very long time ( Erna has been knowing Linda for very long time )
39. Bobby (study) English for seven years now ( Bobby has been studying English for seven years now )
40. When I (meet) in the street, they (go) to the market ( When I met in the street, they gone to the market )

C. Put into reported speech
41. I’ll answer the phone
• He said, “I will answer the phone”. (Direct Speech)
• He said that he would answer the phone. (Indirect Speech)
42. She is ready to come with us
• She said, “I am ready to come with us”. (Direct Speech)
• She says that she is ready to come with us. (Indirect Speech)
43. She can come in when I have finished my work
• She said, “ I can come in when I have finished my work”. (Direct Speech)
• She said that she could in when she had finished her work. (Indirect Speech)
44. I am living in Bandung now
• Andre said, “ I am living in Bandung now”. (Direct Speech)
• Andre said that he was living in bandung now. (Indirect Speech)
45. I like pineapples better than durian
• Ahmad said, “I like pineapples better than durian”. (Direct Speech)
• Ahmad said that he like pineapples better than durian. (Indirect Speech)

D. Change the following sentences from active to passive voice
46. She had already seen them in the tram ( the tram had been already seen by she )
47. Foolish driver cause accident ( The accident caused by the foolish driver )
48. His mother is preparing the food ( The food being prepared by his mother )
49. The post man has delivered some letter ( Some letter had been delivered by postman )
50. Susi will sing an English song ( English song would sing by Susi )

1 komentar:

  1. titanium trim hair cutter from T-Shirt
    The t-shirts titanium stronger than steel at T-Shirt are all designed titanium nose hoop with high quality textured design. These are made by 4x8 sheet metal prices near me T-Shirt Studio, titaum a team of creative artists  Rating: 4.4 · ‎20 votes · ‎$35.00 · ‎In stock titanium sheets

    BalasHapus